This Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy aims at helping you better understand the reasons why your personal data are collected and the manner they are used, and at proving our compliance to the present legal framework.This website has been designed in a manner that it complies with the following legislation/directives:
- [(REGULATION 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
- LAW 3471/2006 (Greek Government Gazette133/Α΄/28.6.2006)
- Law 4624/2019
- EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2009/136/EC
- LAW 4070-2012 (Greek Government Gazette 82/10.4.2012)
- EUROPEAN REGULATION 2018 for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the EU.
We hope that each and every one of you will read it carefully.
In case you disagree after reading it, please leave immediately.
This Policy concerns all of you who purchase and use our products or services via telephone or on our website.
Our website reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without further notification and effective immediately.
2.Safety of personal data
When you purchase our products or use our services, or when you contact us, it is necessary that your personal data, required for the correct and safe function of this website, are processed.Upon processing your data, we comply to the present legislation. In this context, your trust and its keeping is our priority.
We shall not sell, rent, distribute, or disclose your personal data in any manner.If you are under the age of 16, you MUST have parental or legal guardian consent before using the services of this website.
This Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy offers detailed information on when and why your personal data are collected, the manner they are used and processed, and for how long they are stored.
3.Personal data that are automatically collected
Solely by visiting and browsing our website some data, which can directly or indirectly identify you, may be automatically collected. Those are:
- your computer’s IP address
- the type of your browser and the operating system
- the websites you visit right before and after visiting our website
- connection speed and data on the software programmes installed on your computer
- basic connection data by the server
- data collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and similar technologies (please, refer to the Cookies section below)
4.Personal data provided through placing an order
You can place an order in two manners: as a guest(in this case, your personal data are to be kept in our records until the order at hand is finalized and delivered) or as a registered user of our e-shop (in this case, you have created a user’s account on our e-shop and your personal data are to be stored in our records until their deletion is requested).
In order for any financial transaction to be completed through our e-shop and for the product orders to be finalized the following is required:
- the user’s full name or their business name
- the shipping address
- the billing address (in case it is different from the shipping address)
- the postal code of the shipping address
- the payment method (in case invoice payment has been selected)
- the user’s/consumer’s mobile phone number
- the user’s/consumer’s email address
5.Personal data collected upon completion of the contact form
This website offers a contact form through which you can ask questions.Upon completion and submission of the electronic contact form you are asked to fill in the following details:
- your full name
- the user’s/consumer’s email address
- a subject
Your personal data are stored for the time period that our contact lasts, solely for the instant reply to your messages, the individualized service and notification, and for the statistic analysis of the traffic and use of our website.
6.Use and exchange of data
Our company respects your right to protect your privacy and your personal data, and for that reason it uses the particular data for the aforementioned purposes. This is why we shall not disclose, forward and avail your data to third parties. Moreover, we shall not forward such data outside the European Union.
We may disclose data that are related to you to other companies, applications or individuals in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose aggregated data or data that cannot immediately identify you to third parties in order to develop the content and services of our website.
- We may use or make future use of third parties for services that are related to our web page , such as management of the database, maintenance, analytics, marketing, data processing, and email and text messaging distribution.The particular third parties will have access to data that concern you solely for performing the aforementioned duties on our behalf and with explicit contractual commitments to the protection of your privacy and your personal data.
- We may disclose your data in order to respond to judicial summonses, search warrants, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal procedures or any further law enforcement measures by any competent authority including the Personal Data Protection Authority and the European Data Protection Board , as well as for the protection and defense of its legal rights or for response to any claims against it.
7.Data retention time period
Our company shall retain the personal data collected through its website strictly for the necessary time period for the completion of the aforementioned processing purposes. Upon revoking your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data, your data will be deleted from the electronic and in-office database unless their retention is deemed necessary in compliance with any legal obligation or for the exercise, foundation or defense of its rights and legal interest before judicial authorities.
The safety of your data is an absolute commitment on our behalf. To that end, every state-of-the art and appropriate technical and organizational means for processing is used, and their effectiveness and competency is regularly monitored.
During the transaction, the electronic payment details are not accessed by our company’s storing means but are directly registered in a safe web environment provided by the bank responsible for the transaction at hand.
Every transaction realized through our website is governed by the International and European Law that regulates electronic commerce matters and the Consumer Protection Law (Ν. 2251/1994) that regulates matters on distance sales.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you can exercise the following rights:
- The Right of Access and Information
You have the right to obtain information on the collected data, the purpose of their collection, the legal basis behind their processing, the time of retention as well as the receivers of your data.
- The Right of Rectification
You have the right to request for rectification of any inaccurate information concerning you or to request for the addition of any extra information, as long as the necessary documentation for the certification of the necessity for rectification or addition is provided.
- The Right of Restriction and Objection of Processing
You have the right to request for the restriction or/and blockage of the processing of your personal data if you question the accuracy of the information available, in case illegal processing of your data comes to your attention.
- The Right of Erasure
Finally, you have the right to a written request for the erasure of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose they have been collected or if you revoke your consent to their processing in the rest of cases laid down on the GDPR.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us through the following communication means:
- Larisa:2410-250429 / 6944623263
In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr)
10.Modicifactions in this policy